Your furniture and upholstery symbolizes a big investment in your home or office, and suitable furniture cleaning and care is essential to keep it looking great. Furniture and upholstery cleaning services from Aggie Carpet Cleaning help you safeguard that investment with our thorough cleaning process.
Our Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning Process Includes:
1. Upholstery TESTING We’ll first conduct a test on your upholstery to determine which type of cleaning solution and approaches will be most suited to clean the material without any discoloration. We will let you know of any particular areas of concern as well.
2. PRE-VACUUM We first pre-vacuum the upholstery to remove any loose dirt and dirt. This ensures that any free debris are taken out of cracks and crevices preceding treatment, so they don’t get stuck there during the cleaning process.
3. PRE-TREAT To make it easier to extract later on, we will apply a special solution to emulsify and further loosen any soil, depending on the outcome of testing.
4. PRE-GROOM Next, we will brush the fabric with soft upholstery brushes to further loosen the dirt, and ensure a more thorough cleaning.
5. EXTRACTION AND RINSE We next start using a gentle rinse to draw out both the cleaning solution and the soil from your upholstery, leaving your upholstery as clean and fresh as the day you bought it.
7. POST GROOM Finally, we gently comb the fabric to separate individual fibers and better prepare the furniture for drying. This important final step ensures that your upholstery will be left looking and feeling soft and new.
Call us to schedule an appointment today, and we’ll have your upholstery looking great again in no time!